• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Top weather app

I really like The Weather Network. They just recently updated the app and made some really nice improvements. The widget is great as it is only 2x1 and displays the current conditions. You can choose different cities for the widget or your can choose to use the location services, so if you move to a different city, it will automatically give you the current conditions for that city. The only down side is that there is not tablet version yet.

For my tablet, I use The Weather Channel app instead.

Upvote 0
I really like The Weather Network.

+1 for The Weather Network app, but MyWeather is also very well done. I find it's more accurate also. There are so many different weather apps and it all depends on what's important to you. On my iPad I have an app called WeatherStation that I hope gets ported over to Android. It has a very nice display. Because no one weather app does it all, I usually have more than one installed to cover all the bases :)

Upvote 0
i like aix weather

aix-weather-android-app.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones