• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UnknownUser1

Android Expert
Jun 19, 2012
I know its a touchy issue but im not askin for a specific file or trying to discuss what i want it for as to not break rules im just wondering what i should try to use cuz i got the frostwire but it was way too slow and id like to be able to complete my search or start a download. What do you guys sugest

I know its a touchy issue but im not askin for a specific file or trying to discuss what i want it for as to not break rules im just wondering what i should try to use cuz i got the frostwire but it was way too slow and id like to be able to complete my search or start a download. What do you guys sugest

For the phone? I used aDownloader

Upvote 0
moving to general area since this discussion isn't specific to the warp.

OP, assuming we are talking about torrent apps (though I'm not sure with the mention of frostwire) I am gonna move this to Apps section

BTW, frostwire is good for nothing IMO. Except getting viruses and malware.

Utorrent is the way to go. The app will only let you DL to your PC but will let you then transfer said file to your phone. That's how I do it

Disclaimer: Not all torrents are illegal. As long as we don't talk about illegal, copyrighted material then torrent talk is fine

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones