1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

toshiba thrive help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gilleee, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Gilleee

Gilleee Lurker

Hello,

I have a toshiba thrive that was given to me and I rooted it, Its at105 and I was wondering if anyone had any custom roms that they can share with me or even the stock so I can get it working again so my son can use it?

MrJavi likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

congrats on rooting the device. the very first thing you will need to do is get a custom recovery. TWRP is the usual choice:
    [RECOVERY] TWRP Recovery 2.3.2.3

the next thing you will want to do is make a nandroid backup. once you have a nandroid backup go here:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/toshiba-thrive/development chose any rom listed there. XDA is a developers forum and it is here that most devs will post their custom roms and recoveries.

Dannydet and MrJavi like this.
  3. Gilleee

Gilleee Lurker

i have the rom links are dead :-(

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh ok the issue now is that your device is so old that the links to the files no longer work. the developers usually support the device for so long. and the file sharing sites either come and go and some sites you have to pay to share the files. the only thing you can do is contacting the developer via a private message on xda. hopefully they will respond, and hopefully they still have the files.