• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Total wipe of sequent

Bee1

Jun 20, 2013
Los Angeles, Ca
I was formatting my sd because the new rom I flashed was reading only about 4gig when I had 16g total.Anyway ended up wiping out all data every where no phone,no system apps nothing.The only thing I can do is reboot into cwm recovery.I can sideload but don't know how...also pc can,t pickup sd.Any advice.I do have a backup on my desktop?

umm... how the hell did you manage that? lol. next time only press the format sd button, not format system

as far as fixing it, thank god you still have cwm. as far as the computer not picking up the sd, did you go into mounts and storage and hit the bottom option "mount usb storage"? because that should allow it to be read like a flash drive, other than that youll have to try to force something onto the sd through the computer directly using a card reader, and the problem might actually just be the sd card itself, if it was improperly formatted it can in fact crash the os itself, try booting up without the sd in there, and if you cant mount that card in cwm the way i described, try a different card

Reactions: Bee1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones