1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

touch.facebook.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Solitary, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Solitary

Solitary Android Enthusiast

Quick question as i cant figure this out..

I am using the Dolphin browser and go to touch.facebook.com instead of using facebook apps. When i get a notification about someone commenting on my picture, i can see the picture (well, guessing as it gives you a bunch of pics when you press on that notification), but how do i see what the comment actually was? Is it even possible?

2. Solitary

while i remember i also have 2 other questions..

If you ever used the Bump app, and tried bumping pictures..where does it save the picture? I dont seem to be able to find it...

Bluetooth question..how do you transfer pics/files via bluetooth?

I know..might be simple questions for you, but i cant figure it out.

3. Solitary

no suggestions?

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

use the regular mobile site or the full site. touch is limited.

5. L0stS0ul

L0stS0ul Well-Known Member

yeah I think the touch site is also quite buggy. I've had the same issue with trying to view comments on images.

6. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

The bump app only does contacts right now, I dont think it lets you do any media files via bump.

Also I do not think you can transfer any media via bluetooth I know it seems strange having a smart phone but I have tried everything and it wont sync up. I am not sure though just from my experiences hope that helps.

7. Solitary

Which one is a regular mobile site then?

8. Solitary

that was to Caddyman..

Syv3n, thanks. Its strange however because it shows as if you received the picture via bump..

still thanks :)

9. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

m.facebook.com is the mobile site.

10. Solitary

Haha as soon as I wrote that I realised that I knew the answer but still thanks

11. Renegade21

Renegade21 Newbie

The touch.facebook.com site is a lot better than the Facebook for Android app IMO.

I think if I know what you're talking about (notificatiosn on touch site), its the dolphin browser that's the problem. I went back to the native browser and you can clcik on the red notification thing and see what the notification was.

When I used Dolphin, it wouldn't let me click on that red notification icon.

12. Solitary

Oh I totally agree with you. That app is so bad that I can't believe its in top five of the most popular ones.

But touch Facebook works fine for me in dolphin browser. Just can't see picture comments

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews