1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Touch Pad/OK Key after 2.2 upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by possumcat, Feb 8, 2011.

1. possumcat

possumcat Newbie

After I upgraded my Acclaim and did a factory reset my Touch Pad/OK Key doesn't wake my phone up after it has gone to sleep and it use to before I upgraded. Now I have to use the End / Lock / Power on/off Key to wake the screen up. So far everything else works ok. Has anyone else experienced this little problem and does anyone kn0ow of a setting I can change to get this function back? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cjpederson

cjpederson Newbie

Yes, that changed for me as well after the upgrade. It must be part of 2.2.

3. iggypop_mlw

iggypop_mlw Lurker

I have had the same problem.... If I have music playing it will wake my phone, but that is the only time. :thinking: Please let me know if you figure out how to get it to work again!!

4. cwill0303

cwill0303 Member

Someone over at SDX Developers is working on this issue. I actually am getting used to it and kind of like it. Much more difficult for my pocket to unlock it!

5. possumcat

possumcat Newbie

I noticed that to about the music. A small inconvenience, but overall I like 2.2. Hey cwill, Please let us know when they get a fix and how we can get it.

Samsung Acclaim Forum

The Samsung Acclaim release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews