• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touch pro 2 battery for hero??

no pun intended but i did get a touch more battery life out of the PRO2 battery when it was installed in the hero. i eventually put the pro2 battery back in my pro because i use it more daily then i do the hero. but yes i did see some improvement in battery life/run time when it was indeed installed in the hero...

im only running google talk and the hero is unrooted so no other apps are installed on the device. i use BT, WIFI and the stock NFL widget on the hero 24/7...

Upvote 0
i have a sealed andida 2000mah battery for the touch pro 2 (it works for hero and it doesnt need a new back cover) . I bought it about a 6 weeks ago (it came from china today) when i had a hero, but since i had to get rid of the hero i now have an extra battery. it is sealed.

the reason i bought the battery is because of the discussion below.
(the original discussion is High Capacity Battery. Anyone got a review? - SprintUsers.com)

if anyone wants to take it off my hands i just want to makeback what i spent on it (10 bucks) send me a pm.

(I have no idea if this is against the rules, please forgive me if it is)

Upvote 0
i have a sealed andida 2000mah battery for the touch pro 2 (it works for hero and it doesnt need a new back cover) . I bought it about a 6 weeks ago (it came from china today) when i had a hero, but since i had to get rid of the hero i now have an extra battery. it is sealed.

the reason i bought the battery is because of the discussion below.
(the original discussion is High Capacity Battery. Anyone got a review? - SprintUsers.com)

if anyone wants to take it off my hands i just want to makeback what i spent on it (10 bucks) send me a pm.

(I have no idea if this is against the rules, please forgive me if it is)

Hi,
I sent you a PM..

Upvote 0
i will say when i got my tp2 batteries from ebay the charger for them does not work for the hero's batt, other than that theyre great

false.
you can use the charger for the hero battery you just have to turn it around. I do this and havent had a problem at all. My original hero battery actually lasts longer than the batteries that came with the charger

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones