1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Touch screen issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lawizard1, Mar 29, 2019.

1. lawizard1

lawizard1 Lurker

Since I've had my 10+, I find that my touchscreen seems to be tempermental. Sometimes when I am trying to open an app or while playing a game my screen refuses to register a touch no matter how assertively i touch it. I have gone into settings and increased the sensitivity but the screen continues to have issues. It doesnt happen only on one place on my screen but tends to move around. Anyone else having thus issue?

Amir Amiri likes this.
  2. lvt

lvt Android Expert

Try rebooting your phone after clearing apps cache.

ocnbrze, lawizard1 and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Are you using a phone case or screen protector?

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Kbrew

Kbrew Lurker

In many games, I thought my touches weren't registering until I realized the display was out of alignment with the touch sensors. Specifically, if I want to choose an option, I press just above the option and it works. Is this what you are experiencing maybe? Incredibly frustrating and makes many of my favorites games impossible to play. I don't seem to have the problem outside of games and there isn't a way to turn off full screen manually, which I suspect is the problem.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews