1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Touch screen won't work!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JLW24, Jan 2, 2012.

1. JLW24

JLW24 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 19, 2011
    It worked less than an hour ago. And now it won't work! I can't unlock my phone and can't answer a call!!!! WTF?!?!

Advertisement

2. vandyman

vandyman Android Expert
    None

Sep 9, 2011
    Industrial Electrician
    South Jersey
    Try removing the battery for a few minutes and let use know if that worked...

3. JLW24

JLW24 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 19, 2011
    VZW tech support had to guide me through the boot menus to do a factory reset. That didn't work. They had me go all the way to Verizon store before they closed. The guy there tries again, and it worked. I swear, they are all in such denial about issues with this phone. They said they never get any complaints or returns yet I am on my 2nd device that I got on 12/26 and this one is already crashing on me. I told them I would live with it for a few more days and if it has any issues whatsoever, I am bringing it back. It is all noted in my account. I am just fed up!!

4. JLW24

JLW24 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 19, 2011
    And does anyone know where pictures are stored? Apparently a factory reset erases pictures too on this darn phone. On my Droid2, they were saved on the SD card and didn't get erased. :thinking:

5. Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645 Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 6, 2010
    SW Missouri
    Unfortunately a.factory reset erases all user info on the phons, including pictures, music, etc...One of the downsides of not having an SD card but relying on a "virtual SD card." Anytime you need to do.a.factory reset you need to connect to a computer and back up those items or back them up to the cloud via a service such as dropbox or box.net. I also learned this the hard way from owning an iPhone 4. Lost an entire day at the zoo with my daughter on Father's Day. I was sick over it.

Tags: