1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Touchscreen going bad??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cdaniel525, Oct 26, 2011.

1. cdaniel525

cdaniel525 Lurker
    None

Sep 28, 2011
    Ive got my TB rooted and have used various ROMs, lastly an AOSP and BAMF Cubed and have really been into it...
    However I started having isses with what I thought was the keyboard.. I couldnt get any of the middle letter, I.E. "T" "G" and "B" and occasionally the space bar to work... Anytime I hit them I would get a letter next to them. Thought it was something with the AOSP Rom so switched to BAMF Forever Cubed after a full wipe... Still same issue! I then noticed whenever I did anything in the middle of the screen it did not select, or if i was dragging something over it, it skipped as if I stopped touching there... Then as I got further it would jump forward. For hell of it, I restored all the way back to stock ROM, and still have the issue...
    Im thinking this is a hardware issue seeing as it did it with all 3 ROMS, and I even tried the screen calibration with no luck...

Any ideas/suggestions?? Otherwise I guess im going to have to "unroot" the phone... which I dont think is an easy task and I really dont want to have to do.. Just so I can go back to verizon and play the game of trying to get yet another phone from them! This is already my 3rd TB :mad:

Advertisement

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    FG