• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Touchwiz 3.0 Launcher 4 the MyTouch Slide (no root required)

behold_this

Android Expert
Nov 18, 2009
If for some reason you wanted to experience Touchwiz 3.0 on your MyTouch Slide, well, now you can. Just install the apk at the following link as you would normally with any file explorer like Astro. This apk acts like other launchers on the market like LauncherPro and ADW, with less features of course. No root is required to install and use this launcher.

It works fine as I have tested it, but nothing special just something to play with. I have nothing to do with making this apk and this is not my link. I am simply sharing what I've tried. Enjoy!

Zippyshare.com

If for some reason you wanted to experience Touchwiz 3.0 on your MyTouch Slide, well, now you can. Just install the apk at the following link as you would normally with any file explorer like Astro. This apk acts like other launchers on the market like LauncherPro and ADW, with less features of course. No root is required to install and use this launcher.

It works fine as I have tested it, but nothing special just something to play with. I have nothing to do with making this apk and this is not my link. I am simply sharing what I've tried. Enjoy!

Zippyshare.com

Where can you find the samsung widgets?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones