1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root TouchWiz ROM for eris

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arock, Jul 23, 2010.

1. arock

arock Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    MD
    Does anyone know of any ports of touchwiz (or something similar) that have been done for the eris? I have been thinking about getting the fascinate when it launches but wanted to see how the stock interface feels.

Advertisement

2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Full-time Student
    Atlanta, GA
    i know they have it ported to the nexus1 but have not heard anything about a port for the eris. i have been keeping up with the new roms on xda and if we had it it would be there. so i would probably say no there isnt one for now...

but i think i would at least try it for a while if there were. never had a samsung phone but i have also been thinking about getting the fascinate when it is available so deff would be nice if there were so i could get the feel of it and make sure i like it.

3. ljbaumer

ljbaumer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Male
    School
    Bay Area
    i found this on my phone and i totally forgot where i got this but i think it was somewhere on the xda and i have no idea who ported this over from the nexus one but here is the file (it is not a rom it is just a launcher so u can't open this you have to select it as a launcher)

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS FILE AS I DIDN'T CREATE IT AND THE CREATOR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT EITHER EVER THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS

hope you enjoy: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service