1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tower issues?

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by t12b25, Nov 27, 2014.

1. t12b25

t12b25 Android Enthusiast

Hi everybody anybody else having Internet problems?. I'm in Miami Gardens it's been really slow and dropping speed quickly. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Anthony.

2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Hello just turn on the airplane mode for 35-40 seconds then turn off And that should work . what your doing is resetting the signal . so try that turn on airplane mode 35-40 seconds and turn off .

3. t12b25

Hi I tried to put the phone on airplane mode like you said, but it didn't help, so I restarted the phone and that seems to have helped ; however my connection has been going up and down and has dropped constantly the last few days I'm thinking it is a tower issue.
    Thank you for all the help,
    Anthony.

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  4. BRAINZ2013

Yes this is due to equipment upgrades Florida always have bad times during the holiday at the year ending and beginning.

5. t12b25

Here's another thing it took only this amount of time less than ten minutes I think now my speed went down to nothing almost. This is very disappointing. It went from 7.75 down to 0.02.
    Any ideas or help?.
    Thank you,
    Anthony.

6. BRAINZ2013

Are you inside or outside

7. Do you have a limited data plan? If so any chance you hit the limit and are being throttled?

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  8. t12b25

Hi no I'm on the unlimited data plan. I asked the neighbours they're unfortunately having the same problems I am. Therefore I'm thinking it is a tower issue.
    Thank you everyone for your help,
    Anthony.

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  9. BRAINZ2013

I believe I said that cause Florida has this problem every year since the past 2years;):eek::mad:

10. t12b25

Hi, yes I know Florida has crazy weather right now it is 57 outside I'm loving it. Excuse my rudeness earlier I was frustrated. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving with friends and family. I am also thankful to be part of this great community in this forum that helps us all.
    Thank you all once again for all the help,
    Anthony.

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  11. BRAINZ2013

Thank you and enjoy your holidays be safe ;)