1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TPU case for the Bionic with extended battery........

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lee Majors, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Lee Majors

Lee Majors Newbie

Sorry if this info has been posted here before..........

I sent an email to TPU asking if they had plans to offer a case for the Bionic with extended battery............here is their response.......

Yes, we are currently working on that. I hope to have them ready late
    October. Thanks for the interest!

I am currently using a cheap silicone case that I bought on Ebay for $3.95......I will wait until TPU starts selling the new case before I start using the extended battery........I like the fit of the TPU cases much better than this sloppy silicone one........

Here is their website......
    TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Advertisement

PerCompLLC and RDKamikaze like this.
  2. buddko

buddko Lurker

Well that sounds great I certainly would like a TPU case that accommodates extended batteries. TPU stands for Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Can you please share the company you inquired with?

3. RDKamikaze

RDKamikaze Android Enthusiast

Alright!! Coming from my TBolt, the Bionic feels like it needs to gain a few ounces and an extended battery should do just the trick. However, I don't want to make the jump until TPU cases are out and this is GREAT news for me!

Thanks for sharing :)

4. Skiking226

Skiking226 Lurker

I too have been waiting for this case, at Amazon they are 12.95 which is a good price to me

5. Lee Majors

Lee Majors Newbie

Did you have to pay shipping with that $12.95?

6. SirEagle

SirEagle Android Enthusiast

They're $12.90 right through TPU with free shipping.

7. celticfdguy

celticfdguy Lurker

I would LOVE to buy this case... but their site is a POS... I login, click on the case to purchase and it brings me back to a login. I tried using multiple browsers and computers. I give up.

8. sparhawk

sparhawk Lurker

Guys, look no further for a solid case that can be used in the car dock. This case is exactly what I was looking for. I had bought the hard holster case from Verizon when I got the phone and like it but it would not fit the car dock (even though the packaging says "fits all media docks") This case works and even fits better than without any case at all.

Side note to this is that I really do like the hard plastic holster case's clip and screen cover part. Believe it or not this TPU case is a perfect fit for that as well, feels like it was made for it.

Got it for 12.95 free shipping and arrived in 2 days from across the country.

9. biker128pedal

biker128pedal Member

I ordered 2 from there site few weeks ago without an issue. I kept the smoke a d gave the black to a friend.