• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trace any Phone Number or IP [Tool]

sailorseal

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
New app recently released called Trace which can trace almost any phone number or IP address with extreme accuracy from your android enabled device.
Super cool, check it out.
See the market for the free trial version.

chart

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=100x100&chld|0&cht=qr&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fmarket.android.com%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dappinventor.ai_Linator7C.Trace

Do you care to respond to these comments about the program?

-Total Intellus.com linking ad garbage. Horrible user interface to boot.
-Complete Garbage. You're better off just going to google and doing a search. Waste of time.
-SCAM IMHO This "app" is nothing more than a re-direct to a well known website that you must also sign up for to fully utilize. WASTE OF TIME, USE GOOGLE!

Are these true? Is there an additional service required? Does the app do anything besides redirect to a website?

Upvote 0
Do you care to respond to these comments about the program?

-Total Intellus.com linking ad garbage. Horrible user interface to boot.
-Complete Garbage. You're better off just going to google and doing a search. Waste of time.
-SCAM IMHO This "app" is nothing more than a re-direct to a well known website that you must also sign up for to fully utilize. WASTE OF TIME, USE GOOGLE!

Are these true? Is there an additional service required? Does the app do anything besides redirect to a website?

You ignored all of the positive reviews, even Angry Birds has its haters. Also you address me as if I've had a forum to respond to those in. None of those are true, google cannot function for my app and there is no additional fee.

Upvote 0
You ignored all of the positive reviews, even Angry Birds has its haters.

Why would I ask questions about positive reviews?

What do you think about the guy that said "great hair great app?"

Also you address me as if I've had a forum to respond to those in. None of those are true, google cannot function for my app and there is no additional fee.

I'm addressing you as a developer of an app that sounds interesting, but I have questions about the comments.

Since you're still lying, I downloaded it.

All this app does is this:

1)Opens up browser for reversephonelookup.com
2)Displays the number you put in and says we can't find info on that number, but intelius, a premium service has the number.

Now I doubt you'll be back, and after this post just write this forum off in your "shotgun marketing experiment" (link) -

But I have a message for you anyway.

Stop ruining the market. Every person like you who throws together a 2-bit app and tries to scam a buck off another person, is slowing the progress of the smartphone community. My brother and I are developing our first app, a real app, one that will actually do what it purports to. Its a hell of a lot of work, and most people will probably shy away from it because of people like you ruining everything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones