• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tracking cheating husband's SMS & Whatsapp

H

Hina Sharma

My husband uses a Sony xperia J which does not have a 2 G or 3 G activated. He uses internet on the phone only at home where he gets connected to wifi. He sends text messages (SMS) to someone when he is in not in wifi zone which he deletes immediately (I know this as the name of that person moves up in the list of sent SMS but the last SMS listed to her (which is a simple hello, good morning type of a message) is much older). While at home and connected to wifi, he uses whatsapp to the same person. Again he deletes the conversation immediately. I can tell this as once I sneaked on his mobile while he went to the bath room and had not got a chance to delete a mushy message.

I had installed SMS Backup+ app in his phone but no success as whatsapp backsup by default at 4 am every day and SMS update can only be when he is in wifi zone. In both cases, deleted messages and conversation do not get backed up.

Is there any FREE app which records every message sent or received, even if it is deleted and that I could receive on my e mail without my husband getting to know. Also can the icon of the app be hidden or disguised on the phone.

Please help me. My mail ID is [redacted]

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones