• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trade my 3 week old HTC Desire HD for you iphone 4 - Vodafone

mashup

Lurker
Dec 6, 2010
I have a brand new Vodafone HTC Desire HD that i have had for 3 weeks on upgrade which i would like to swap for an iphone 4. The HD is immaculate and boxed with all accesories. It has had a silicone case and screen protector on it since the day i got it. It is an amazing phone as you are most probably aware. I am a singer/musician, and the music apps that best meet my needs are on the iphone, hence my reason for needing to trade (I wish i'd done my research first!!). I use my phone to sketch down song ideas, more than i use it for calls, internet, games or any other smart phone function!! If you're interested then please initially.....

Mail me on

mathieulill@hotmail.com

Im based in Sutton, Surrey but am willing to meet halfway. No shipping abroad im afraid, as i feel that both parties involved in the trade should be able to inspect/demo out the phones before doing the deal.

Cheers,

Mat

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones