• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trade Roethlisberger for Kenny Britt?

I hear you on that. I picked up LT in week 2 when everybody said no way they'd start him, then he blew up. I ended up trading from my side Jay Cutler and Maurice Jones-Drew for Phillip Rivers and Ryan Torain, which I'm super glad I did. RIght after the trade, J-Cut stopped producing big numbers and Torain became #1 that following week for Washington. I sure lucked out on timing there. So now I've got Rivers, LT, Torain, etc.
Yeah, so many of us are in the position where one injury can change the season. Seriously, if someone with a good team loses their QB or top RB and someone else gains his replacements that can make a huge difference.

Upvote 0
Yeah, so many of us are in the position where one injury can change the season. Seriously, if someone with a good team loses their QB or top RB and someone else gains his replacements that can make a huge difference.

For sure. I just picked up Tamme in hopes that he'll put up good numbers (he's Dallas Clark's replacement). I've been lacking on the TE spot all season, so I'm really hoping this fills the void. If so, I've got a star packed team.

Upvote 0
I traded Ben and Dez Bryant for Britt and Knox. I may be shooting myself in the foot but I need the players for my bye next week and if anything I'll have the depth to trade for another good QB (or pick one up on the wire) should I need to. We'll see how it all pans out...

Sometimes the universe needs to slap us around a bit to get the game rolling. I hope I'm able to weather this and still make the playoffs (still leading my league at 6-2) :/
syitf.jpg

No offense buddy you just gotta laugh it off now :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones