1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trading Pokemon

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DNick, Feb 14, 2011.

1. DNick

DNick Android Enthusiast

Hey, Is there any way to trade pokemons between phones? I'm playing pokemon silver. I'm running GbCoid lite on a HTC Desire

Advertisement

2. DNick

DNick Android Enthusiast

Bump.....Anybody?

3. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately not afaik, at least not using the phone. However, you should be able to load up your save into some more fully-featured PC based emulator, trade, then migrate your save back to the phone.

4. booxcar

booxcar Lurker

I have managed to do what justme8800 recommended in the previous post. It took awhile but using Gameboid and VGBA on the PC, I was able to load up my Gameboid game on my PC, trade to myself, then uploaded the new save file to my phone. If you want more specific details, just ask.

5. zarusprime

zarusprime Lurker

could you inform me how you did this? I have tiger gba emulator on my android and it saves the files as an RC,SS0, or SAV file, i cant tell which one. I would like to get the save file onto my PC so i can trade pokemon and whatnot. Any help would be appreciated!

6. Driveshaft815

Driveshaft815 Newbie

I'd imagine you would just save your game. Use a program like Astro to find the save file, and then after you locate it, connect your phone to your computer and then drag and drop the save file. From there, open it with your GBA emulator on your PC, and trade?

Seems logical. Don't know if it'll work, haven't tried it.