1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Transfer Apps from Desire to GSII

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by daivik, May 30, 2011.

1. daivik

daivik Android Enthusiast

I'm putting an order for the GSII as soon as it comes in on T-mobile, so tuesday or wednesday.

So I''m coming from a Desire. Contacts and calendar are synced to my Gmail and Exchange, so that's good but how (is there a way to) transfer all my apps over?

In particular, I've got bubble blast 2 which I've completed all 25 level packss each with a 100 levels in it, and almost finished angry birds.

Not to mention, that fact that I really don't want to individually go thorough searching and reinstalling all my apps.

(Although it wouldn't be bad keyboard practice. :p :p)

2. shaunydub

shaunydub Well-Known Member

Hi,

I did the same switch and used a combination of Appmonster & Appbrain but a few apps didn't work correctly.

3. daivik

daivik Android Enthusiast

Thanks. I'll be sure to give them a try. Gonna be honest though, It's an unrooted desire and so it's got like no apps!! :p LOL

And also I'll need to install them...which means I need to uninstal a few apps to get them on! :/

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews