• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transfer background image that fits

ImIntoTech

Lurker
Jul 26, 2010
Hi!

I've been trying to transfer an image that fits the background to my Samsung Galaxy Spica phone. But no matter how I resize the image before transferring it to my phone, the phone still wants me to resize before applying the image. But it doesn't look good on my phone.

What is the correct background image size? :-|...

As long as they are bigger than 640x480 then the quality should be excellent as the phone will shrink them, it's the blowing up of small images that ruins quality.

I dont think it has any matter to do with how many desktops you have, the phone just "slides" the image less or more so that the edges line up, when sliding the desktop, look closely and you'll see the image and whatever widgets you have move at different speeds.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones