• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer Call Logs & SMS from WinMo to Android?

eriji

Lurker
Apr 29, 2010
Is there an app that anyone knows of that allows you to restore your call logs from a WindowsMobile format, or is there a format that I can transfer them into to be able to restore them on Android?

I searched and searched and could not find anything on this. I have many cases where there are SMS threads going back several years, some containing invoicing information, and I would like to not lose them. Same with the call logs... the history may be important. I've transferred them from several WinMo phones in the past, so have built up quite a history. Don't worry about size or having to put them into a format, I can worry about that, but how can I load them into the Android?

Is there maybe a forum or thread that has the file formats for Android? An application that "merges" the data into Android?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones