• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

transfer contacts from att sony erickson

discohornet

Dec 27, 2009
yikes, so my old standby sony erickson has a white screen of death (physical problems with screen so I can't see anything). It was my phone before i switched to the droid. Now I want to add all my contacts to my motodroid and I am struggling to find a decent solution. So far the best solution I can think of is to find someone with a working att phone and insert the sim and then manually add all contacts.

Would verizon store be able to pull all contacts off sim card and put on my droid?

meh, the only thing I can sync this to is... well I can't sync it to anything, it's the biggest piece of garbage I ever owned. Can't see the screen, can't get bluetooth to work because I can't see the screen. There's a cord you can buy that would probably cost just as much as it would cost to have verizon transfer the contacts for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones