1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Transfer Contacts via Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jamepc, Jun 26, 2011.

1. jamepc

jamepc Newbie
    None

Oct 11, 2010
    I will transferring contacts from an Instinct HD to an Evo4G via Bluetooth. I was going to use Sprints Mobile Sync but we deactivated the Instinct before downloading the contacts so they arnt available anymore :(
    When the contacts are transferred via Bluetooth, will I be given the option to save them to my Gmail account? Or will they be saved to the phone? If to the phone, will I be able to send them to my gmail account?
    Thank you.

Advertisement

2. jamepc

jamepc Newbie
    None

Oct 11, 2010
    Well, I was hoping to transfer the contacts as discussed above but when I try to connect the Evo with the Instinct HD I get the message "paired but not connected". I tried several times to connect.
    Thanks for any help.

3. hunny28

hunny28 Newbie
    None

May 10, 2011
    Hi,

We have launched recently 'Blue SyncRoid' in the market. A trial version is also launched.

The main aim is to synchronize contacts and calendars via bluetooth with Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32 & 64 bits both). No need to pass all the important and private information through the cloud any more or carry a usb cable all the time. This was our motivation to develop this app.

Please visit Blue SyncRoid - www.bluesyncroid.com

It has been thoroughly tested in our labs and works perfectly fine.

We will appreciate all the feedback and comments.

Happy syncing !

Tags: