1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Transfer photos

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by scurtis623, May 6, 2020.

1. scurtis623

scurtis623 Lurker

How do you transfer photos from android e5 cell phone to win 10 computer?

#1 scurtis623, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

use google photos. its very easy and you do not need any wires for it. you just need to have google photos on your pc sync with your phone. i can take a photo on my phone and then hop on my pc, ahve it sync with my phone, and BOOM!!! my photo is there on my pc.

edit: plus it will back up your photos. i never need to do anything when i buy a new phone. all i need to do is sign in to my google account and my photos will be there on my phone.

Dannydet, MoodyBlues and mikedt like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Plug it into your PC via the USB port. Or use Google Photos or something?

Dannydet, MoodyBlues and ocnbrze like this.
  4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Do you actually want to transfer them, or simply have access to them on the computer? If the latter, Google Photos, as @ocnbrze suggested, will work.

But if you want them physically on your computer, as I do with all my photos, there are numerous ways to accomplish that, including @mikedt's suggestion of USB cable.

Please clarify exactly what your goal is, so we can offer appropriate help! :)

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  5. steiny180

steiny180 Android Enthusiast

Back them up on your computer via USB - now!!!...

You never know when device and/or cloud failure will occur.

Dannydet likes this.
  6. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

I agree with backing up...but I haven't touched a USB cable in years!

I store all my data, including everything from my Android devices, on my computers, on external drives connected to them, and on Dropbox. No cables involved! Just a good file manager. I highly recommend my current favorite, MiXplorer Silver.

Dannydet likes this.
  7. baizhou

baizhou Well-Known Member

To transfer photos from android e5 cell phone to win 10 computer, try Google photos. And you can also try android data manager tool like Coolmuster Android Assistant. With its help, you can easily access to photos on your Android phone and export them to computer for backup. Of course, other data like contacts, videos, music, text messages, books, etc can be also transferred to win 10 computer with its help.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. steiny180

steiny180 Android Enthusiast

My present cableless backup solution is FileManger+.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphainventor.filemanager

9. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

FM+ doesn't hold a candle to MiX! :)

Tasks that are measured in minutes on FM+ take seconds with MiX. That alone would make me prefer MiX, but there are many other reasons, too.

If you're interested, take a look at my thread about my quest for the perfect...well, at least best, file manager.