• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer S-Notes to Note 3

Hello, modsy, welcome to AF! :)

Edit: found it, the rest was just part of the discovery process.

When you open S note, at the top, you can toggle between recent notes and all notes.

Open all notes and then press in bottom left, there you will find the option to Import and Google Drive is one of the options.

the rest was just me hunting...

When you open s note, just the app, not a note, press on the bottom left of the screen and you will see a pop up that has Settings on it.

Open Settings and the top option is Sync account. I have mine hooked to Evernote but it gives you the option to do it with your Samsung account, as well.

I can see where if you open up a note it gives you the option to Export notes to google drive. stands to reason it would give you an option to import them as well. I'm not seeing it at the moment though.

Looking further, when I open a note and then open the bottom left, I get the option to share. One of the ways is as an S note file.

Using a file manager, under sdcard, there is a folder named, Snotedata. It seems to me that if you were to put those exported snote files in there you would have accomplished your purpose. You can probably do it by hooking your phone to your pc with the cable and use windows explorer or Kies 3 to drag and drop them there if no other way presents itself.

Upvote 0
Hello, modsy, welcome to AF! :)

Edit: found it, the rest was just part of the discovery process.

When you open S note, at the top, you can toggle between recent notes and all notes.

Open all notes and then press in bottom left, there you will find the option to Import and Google Drive is one of the options.

the rest was just me hunting...

When you open s note, just the app, not a note, press on the bottom left of the screen and you will see a pop up that has Settings on it.

Open Settings and the top option is Sync account. I have mine hooked to Evernote but it gives you the option to do it with your Samsung account, as well.

I can see where if you open up a note it gives you the option to Export notes to google drive. stands to reason it would give you an option to import them as well. I'm not seeing it at the moment though.

Looking further, when I open a note and then open the bottom left, I get the option to share. One of the ways is as an S note file.

Using a file manager, under sdcard, there is a folder named, Snotedata. It seems to me that if you were to put those exported snote files in there you would have accomplished your purpose. You can probably do it by hooking your phone to your pc with the cable and use windows explorer or Kies 3 to drag and drop them there if no other way presents itself.

Thanks mate, you did it. Really appreciated. :)

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones