• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transfer SMS messages from iP5 to GS4?

Travisimo

Android Enthusiast
Jul 7, 2010
USA
I just got my Verizon GS4, coming from an iPhone 5, both on Verizon. I want to transfer all of my SMS messages from the iPhone to the GS4. I believe there's a way to do it by hooking the iPhone up the PC, extracting the right file, and then importing this to the GS4.

However, I thought there was a cross-platform app now that helps do this as well? I can't find it, not do I remember what's it called, by I thought I read a while back that there was an easier way to do this now just by having the app read the SMS messages on iPhone, saving them to the cloud, and then importing them back to Android with the app on the Android phone?

Anyone? I should also mention that my iPhone 5 is Jailbroken, so if the app requires that, I'm good to go.

I just got my Verizon GS4, coming from an iPhone 5, both on Verizon. I want to transfer all of my SMS messages from the iPhone to the GS4. I believe there's a way to do it by hooking the iPhone up the PC, extracting the right file, and then importing this to the GS4.

However, I thought there was a cross-platform app now that helps do this as well? I can't find it, not do I remember what's it called, by I thought I read a while back that there was an easier way to do this now just by having the app read the SMS messages on iPhone, saving them to the cloud, and then importing them back to Android with the app on the Android phone?

Anyone? I should also mention that my iPhone 5 is Jailbroken, so if the app requires that, I'm good to go.

one answer I found. Maybe something easier not sure though. How To Transfer IPhone Text Messages (SMS) To Android Phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones