1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Transfer System Wallpaper File

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Straydog, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Straydog

Straydog Well-Known Member

Hello,

Is there any way do copy the pre-installed Travel Wallpaper, possibly with any auxiliary file, so I can install it on a Sony phone that does not have it?

I've done a full backup with MyPhoneExplorer. It downloaded everything except for some some obex files – not allowed for copyright reasons, as mentioned by MyPhoneExplorer. I searched through, but could no find a file name seeming to be that wallpaper. I installed TripAdvisor.apk on the Sony, but it was not that even if is probably the author of the wall paper. [The funny thing is that I have the TripAdvisor.apk file on my S4, but it does not show any icon to start it! Well, this is not the subject of this thread, anyway.]

There are also four more files that could be: TravelService.apk, TravelService.odex, TravelWidget.apk and TravelWidget.odex. The problem here is that they have those auxiliary .odex files that I suppose I should copy to the System storage\system\app directory, but I do not know how to do it. There is a thread in the forums saying that it can be done with ES File Explorer pretty handy, but does not explain how.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews