1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Transfer Texts onto Desktop PC - Windows 7

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Doogs2009, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Doogs2009

Doogs2009 Lurker
    None

Jul 17, 2011
    I need to transfer my text messages from my phone somewhere else to store them, for legal reasons, i have to maintain the integrity of each text by date, sender, and time. I have tried the SAMSUNG pc studio but there seems to be technical problems with this software and Windows 7 and its not working properly. Is there a free onlin storage facility that i could use, or any other device that will allow me to do this, so then i can clear the message folders on my phone once they have been transferred.
    Thanks
    Doogs

Advertisement

2. js593

js593 Member
    None

May 21, 2011
    Use an app called Remote web Desktop. Open from your browser (the port number, and IP wuill be displayed on the phone) OPen up your messaging (SMS), and copy EVERYTHING from that "thread" on your sms. Paste in MS Word.

Note: DO NOT DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL THREAD!!!! The judge may actually ask you to reveal it to her just to verify any kind of changes (because of copy paste, you can easily just go in and change things these days.) Unfortunatly, your kinda hooped unless your provider can do a legal print of these directly from their system.