1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

transfer

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    How do I transfer my pictures and video from my samsung 3 to my pc?

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Connect the phone to the PC. Drag the pictures over.

3. Billy Beckham

Billy Beckham Lurker
    None

May 2, 2018
    Samung Kies is an official software designed to help Samsung users better manage their device and phone data. So here, you can use it to perform the Samsung Photos transfer trustingly. The transferring process can be completed in several steps:

Step 1. Connect your Samsung phone to the computer via USB cable and then enable the USB debugging on your Samsung Phone.
    Step 2. Run the Samsung Kies on your computer and it will detect the connected phone automatically.

Step 3. After the detection, you can click on the "Import/Export" option and then select to import/export messages, schedules, memos, music, photos and videos as you like.

Step 4. Tick the messages that you want to transfer and click "Export to PC" to begin the moving process. Here the messages will be transferred in a ".sme" format.

4. Billy Beckham

Billy Beckham Lurker
    None

May 2, 2018
    Sorry,I just realized that the thread was posted 4 years ago.
    Hope it would help others with similar issue.

5. Billy Beckham

Billy Beckham Lurker
    None

May 2, 2018
    Email is also a good way to move the Samsung photos. By using this way, you not only can view the synced photos on computer but also able to download them on a mobile phone as long as you install the email box on the device. Now let's see how to email text messages from Samsung phone to computer.

Step 1. Enter the "Photos" App on your Samsung Galaxy and then select all the messages that you want to transfer.

Step 2. Next, you should click on the three dots icon on the top right corner to open the menu.

Step 3. In the menu, you need to select "More" and tap on "Share" option.

Step 4. After that, you will see several options in a window. Just select "Email" and enter your email ID and passcode to start the transferring process.

Step 5. When the moving process ends, you can open your Email on computer to download the messages that you have sent just now.