• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfering Ebooks from MAC to Android

Hello all, I'm hoping you can help me with this. I just got a Samsung Nexus S, and I am trying to transfer some files from my Mac (running 10.6.3) to the phone...drag and drop seems to work fine for most types of files, such as music, where it then shows up under "Music" in my phone with no problems. HOWEVER, when I drop in e-books (in either mobi or epub format), they show up in the Finder as being in the phone, but I cannot actually FIND them in the phone itself. This has been driving me crazy. They should be showing up in the "Books" application, but they don't. Is there a special APP I need to download? I even talked to Sprint support, but they could not help me. Any ideas??? Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones