1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Transfering Photos from Samsung Fasinate to Iphoto on Mac

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by doodlebugs, Apr 18, 2012.

1. doodlebugs

doodlebugs Lurker

I am having a devil of a time doing this I mounted my SD card turned on a debugger for the USB and went to IPHOTO and said import but there is nothing to chose What can I do at this point

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

I'm not familiar with the way Samsung does it, but you should be able to connect the phone to your computer and enable either a Disk mode or some sort of USB mounting. I don't know if that's what you did when you said you mounted the SD card. Mounting the SD card can mean a few things, and typically means if Android can access it or not.

Also, I believe Kies can transfer data from your phone to the computer. That should have been a software package that came with your phone. If not, you can download it from here: Kies

After you get your photos on your computer, it should be no problem to transfer them to iPhoto.

3. doodlebugs

doodlebugs Lurker

I may download that tY I did try something that someone on the apple forum said but there were a few issues first when I plugged the phone in it said the disk I have plugged in is not recognized, then once I did get the photos transferred it would not eject I clicked on eject but it said it can't and force eject I tried that and still no cigar the last issue was that when I did transfer photos it also transferred them as thumbnails and camera photos yikes luckily I only had like 20 photos now to figure out how to transfer a video