• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help transfering photos from warp to computer (windows)

smartphone45

May 15, 2012
okay, well I connect the micro usb data cable to the warp and computer and when i open up the drive it only shows sd card options...what about the internal memory????? how do you access the internal memory??? Also how do you save the photos taken with the warp to the sd card??????...it appears there is no option to store photos to sd card it defaults to save the photo to internal memory which i cannot access yet...i created a folder called pictures on the sd card and the warp is not saving to the folder i created. I tried exploring the other folders to see if there is a folder that already exists and i didnt find any pictures stored...I want to be able to store the pictures that i take with the warp to my sd card...then to transfer my photos to my computer....

can someone please help me with this .....?
thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones