1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support transferring contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bistritapcv, Jul 16, 2014.

1. bistritapcv

bistritapcv Active Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Actually, "transferring" is not exactly right because I also want them to stay in my phone. I have a Prius with the navi system and the phone/audio with bluetooth. There is a phone contact list in the car's system. I have a galaxy s4 and want to add my contacts from it to my phone's directory. I viewed a couple youtube videos but mine doesn't match exactly. The closest I found is contacts -> import/export -> share namecard via. I select this and then select all contacts and it says "you may not be able to transfer all contacts to third party apps".

I don't want to manually enter every contact into my car's phone directory. I already navigated the car menu to "transfer contacts" and it says "transferring. Please operate phone". I am trying to transfer from the phone. I am already connected via Bluetooth.

I know my car can accept contact lists from a phone via bluetooth because I did it two or 3 years ago with my HTC. I just can't figure out how to do it with Galaxy S4. Can someonehelp?

Advertisement