1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Transferring Palm Calendar, etc to Android

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tombranumsenio, Jun 30, 2011.

1. tombranumsenio

None

Jun 30, 2011
    I have used Palm Pilot calendar and contacts for at least 15 years. Handheld was synced with office and home desktops.
    Although I have used personal computers for 35 years and am comfortable with most PC programs, I do not have the patience to convert my calendar from Palm to Droid.
    I would pay an expert to do it. Anybody interested?

Advertisement

2. tombranumsenio

None

Jun 30, 2011
    I see this message on my screen: Introductions Meet the team, and tell us a little about yourself... This forum is NOT for support questions!

I was looking for help. I already have a lot of friends and would enjoy meeting more, but I assumed the forum was for help, not just for socializing.

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums!

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    erm - welcome to both of you!

The forum is about socializing AND help and support. The Introductions section is for introductions though... sepcific device related support can be found through each device's subsection - go to http://androidforums.com/ and scroll down, where you will see a list of devices. It is best to ask device questions in the device sub-forum, as other owners are the best to offer advice!

5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums!

I think there is a little confusion here. The "Introduction" section is not for support questions, but the rest of the forums are. Because manufacturers optimize Android for each handset and put on custom overlays to the stock Android interface, unless you have the same model phone or tablet you may have a different set of menus to access the same app or setting. That's why we encourage support questions be posted to the forum for that specific model device. If you are having trouble finding yours, just let us know the model Android device you have and we'll point you in the right direction.