1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General transferring pics

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RogB, Nov 16, 2014.

1. RogB

RogB Lurker
    None

Nov 16, 2014
    Hi- how do I transfer pics in Google+ to Gallery?

Also anyone know why you can't delete single pics from google+? If you try, the warning says all pics will be deleted!

Thanks

Advertisement

2. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert
    None

Jun 19, 2014
    Male
    Google+ is not designed that way it is cloud storage and supposed to backup your pics from the phone, not the other way round.

The easiest way i've found is to simply select all the pics in G+ then email those pics to myself and then in Gmail i open one email with all the pictures as attachments where you can save them all in one go to the gallery.

I can delete single pics in G+ are you long tapping each pic to get the options for 1 pic only? Or do you mean the message says it will delete the pic on the phone as well? Again this is by design as G+ is cloud storage. For this I just organise my G+ pics on a PC instead then it doesn't interfere with my phone's albums. Or you could open G+ in a browser on your phone, rather than using the G+ app, either way is not ideal though.

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.