• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

transferring pics

Google+ is not designed that way it is cloud storage and supposed to backup your pics from the phone, not the other way round.

The easiest way i've found is to simply select all the pics in G+ then email those pics to myself and then in Gmail i open one email with all the pictures as attachments where you can save them all in one go to the gallery.

I can delete single pics in G+ are you long tapping each pic to get the options for 1 pic only? Or do you mean the message says it will delete the pic on the phone as well? Again this is by design as G+ is cloud storage. For this I just organise my G+ pics on a PC instead then it doesn't interfere with my phone's albums. Or you could open G+ in a browser on your phone, rather than using the G+ app, either way is not ideal though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones