1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Transform Ultra Extended battery Pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shezzy, Aug 8, 2012.

1. shezzy

shezzy Android Enthusiast

PH8AL, mydian and katracho like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. janathan

janathan Well-Known Member

thank you...its humongous :)

3. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

My god its gorgeous! I have huge hands and the damned thing would slip out of them if it wasnt for the bulk added by a case... I see the bulk as a plus!

4. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Android Expert

Lol thats too huge for me, i saw some 1600mAh batteries that is the same size as the regular one. You get 2 1600 mAh batteries plus a charging dock for 15 bucks.

jintrigger likes this.
  5. shezzy

careful with though "same size " ones, i ordered the larger 1980mah capacity that looked like it was the same size (and didn't come with a new back piece) and it didn't fit. Being that the stock battery is what 1500mah? I'm sure the 1600mah would fit but really isn't much better. My 3980mah battery is pretty sweet, I can go over 2 days with heavy usage. I also use juice defender ultimate

6. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Android Expert

Thanks for the heads up and I'm kind of a slim kind of guy so I really don't wanna go with the 3980mah battery. Lol I'll have 3 batteries " stock and the 2 1600mah bats" which will add up to 4700 mah bats combined. I wouldn't mind switching batteries and putting the dead one on the dock to charge for the next use.

7. jintrigger

jintrigger Newbie

I was thinking of getting the extended battery but my god that thing is enormous so I'd rather get two batteries and a dock. I use my phone pretty heavily (facebook, music, and gba emulating) so battery is constantly an issue when I'm out for long periods of time or when I just am not paying attention to my battery life.....and for some reason I hate when my phone dies....I normally just turn it off if its about to die.

8. j61101

j61101 Well-Known Member

do you think you could please post pics of the open case with the battery in it? and or the battery next to it? it would be great to get a side by side comparision :) thanks

9. Merc1032

Merc1032 Newbie

Wow does that say i530 on the back? lol That thing is HUGE! I guess if your away from a car or house charger its not a bad idea but damn! I guess cases are really out of the question now lol.

If ya need juice ya can always throw one of these bad boys in your backpack and use a car charger! haha jk.

[​IMG]

DMajor239 likes this.
  10. scootmcdoot

scootmcdoot Well-Known Member

Hello all. I just purchased a 3950 battery from ebay and I love it. Although my transform now looks like its 9 months pregnant with twin ultras, I'll take the extra juice over the pot belly any day.

11. shezzy

Yeh I love the extended juice, i can actually use my phone for more the fb/txting/phone and not worry about it. only bad part is no available case. oh well

12. PH8AL

PH8AL Android Enthusiast

Wow. Case? If you found a case for that it might share some features with this case
    [​IMG]

13. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

gotta get in shape if I'm gonna get this thing...

Attached Files:

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews