• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transformers 3

Oh yea, def gonna see this. I wasn't crazy about the second one, but I loved the first.

I will but You think megan fox is stupid for getting fired off this series. Not like she is a good actress.

I have never really taken her acting abilities into consideration. She was just fun to look at. lol

Upvote 0
Saw it tonight, quite surprised with how it turned out. Started off kinda slow, but as the movie built up, it gains an awful lot of steam. I have to say I really liked. Our theater was packed, and was quite surprised that the majority of the crowd immediately broke into applause upon it's completion.

Upvote 0
Saw it tonight, quite surprised with how it turned out. Started off kinda slow, but as the movie built up, it gains an awful lot of steam. I have to say I really liked. Our theater was packed, and was quite surprised that the majority of the crowd immediately broke into applause upon it's completion.
Just got back from watching this - strangely enough (this was the opposite of what I expected) the theater was very empty. I'd say 40% full at best.

Anyways, I agree with you. Movie started out slow, tons of action in the middle/end. One thing I thought was that certain scenes were dragged on way too long. Also did not like the Megan Fox replacement. Otherwise, decent movie.

Upvote 0
Took my boy to see it yesterday. We both enjoyed it. It built well to a great climactic ending. It was loud, and the CGI was excellent. I didn't have huge expectations, and it was better than I thought it would be. Also, the movie stopped near the end and the projector operator (if that is what they are called) missed the cue and started it back up (after a 5 minute delay) in the wrong spot. We got some free passes out of the deal. Totally worth it.

Upvote 0
Just got back from watching this - strangely enough (this was the opposite of what I expected) the theater was very empty. I'd say 40% full at best.

Anyways, I agree with you. Movie started out slow, tons of action in the middle/end. One thing I thought was that certain scenes were dragged on way too long. Also did not like the Megan Fox replacement. Otherwise, decent movie.

i agree, although Megan's replacement was way hotter but the chemistry between Shai & Megan were unique. Awsome CGI. & holy crap John Malcovich cracks me up.

Upvote 0
I really liked it, I felt pretty interested the whole time. I didn't like the product placement with the phone using the gps, but oh well.

Also, everyone used Lenovo desktops and Cisco ashtray routers.

Notice Sentinel Prime's voice; Leonard Nimoy and the catch phrase from Star trek II: Wrath of Khan ... "The needs of the many out-weigh the needs of the few"

Upvote 0
I took my boy to the movies yesterday... Or I should say he took me, as it was his birthday gift to me, he paid for the tickets from his allowance :)

And both of us came to the same conclusion after the movie was over. It was better than the second instalment of the series but still not as good as the first one!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones