• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Translation of android

musmula

Dec 17, 2013
Hello, a few days ago I bought my mobiwire auriga with android 4.2.2 The only problem is: it is on croatian. I wonder if there is a way to translate it to english?

And one more thing: I would like to change The order on my app menu manually, however I dont want another shell or launcher

Hi musmula welcome to Android Forums. :)

Go into the settings menu, and look for a square with an "A" in it, which is languages and input. The top menu item will be languages.

The Mobiwire Auriga("Exploring life, slim and trendy social device, performing Jelly Bean on dual-core 4"5 display.") is a Chinese phone, so it definitely should have English.

If you still have any problems don't hesitate to post, we'll be here.

Reactions: musmula
Upvote 0
Thank you soo much it really helped, but one more thing: my keyboard is now on English and auto correct is on English too so as I'm writing this message it is not a problem but as soon as I will write an SMS to my friends and family it will be a problem, I tried writing German and English on the Croatian keyboard and it really is a pain in the ass.

A friend of mine has an older phone (I guess an older version of android too) and she can switch languages of the keyboard just by swiping the space bar I wonder if that is possible with my jelly bean too

Upvote 0
And to change the launchers background?

What's often known as the wallpaper. Usually there's an option in the launcher settings for that. On the Google launcher, you just hold your finger on a blank space with no icons for a couple of seconds, and the wallpaper options appear. Sometimes some wallpapers you can download from Play have their own settings, usually live animated wallpapers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones