• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

transparent keyboard / navigation directional keys, arrows , page down

I would love to see an application similar to wfvirtual keyboard for S60v5 symbian phones - i could not find a better screenshots than those here:
[FONT=&quot]http://www.software.symbianfile.com/2010/08/virtualkeyboard-094-mod-s60v5.html

[/FONT] - the great possibilities that application for symbian had and I am still missing on android :

1) the transparent keyboard would float in front of the display all the time (no need to call it)

2) i used it in conjunction with opera mini, where on the virtual number keypad pressing 2 would go page up, 8- page down 5 - zoom in/out 4/6 left right ... it was great!, still missing that shortcuts on touch display version of browsers ... could anyone make this possible please, or at least some floating buttons enabling the page-up/down buttons :) ... cheers !

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones