1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trapster on the SGS2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaveSyd, Sep 12, 2011.

1. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast

Has anyone got Trapster running successfully on the SGS2? with warnings and voice alerts? I get no sound or warnings out of it. I have not signed up with a Trapster email/account as yet because I am tryialling it. I don't know if this is a limitation of the trial/anonymous version (when you start and hit 'Continue') ie. no sound or warnings just the map? I have tried unsucessfully to find out on the Trapster website? Dave

2. awiseman

awiseman Newbie

I had a problem too. Can see the alert markers on the map, but no warning sound when I'd passed thru' a couple of these markers.

Also, I think the program drains battery power.

3. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast

Thanks awiseman. I did end up signing up and getting a log in, only to find in the help forum that there are many models incl. the SGS2 which will not play audio warnings.

This is of course a deal breaker. There is no point if it can't give audio warnings, I can't drive watching the screen all the time I'd get booked!!! So uninstalled it is...

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews