1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Travel Bag for Transformer Prime

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by phasertone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. phasertone

phasertone Newbie

I have decided weeks ago on what bag I am going to use for my Asus Transformer Prime tablet - It's the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger. I am sort of into EDC/Emergency Preparedness stuff.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. UNSCleric

UNSCleric Newbie

I think you'll be the only one here buying that bag lol. Looks a little bulky for the average Prime user.

3. phasertone

phasertone Newbie

You're right. I meant it for travel 'coz it will include my DSLR camera + one telephoto lens. It's really a gear bag. I edited the title.

4. Grav22

Grav22 Newbie

Phasertone: Mine will spend most of its time in a 5.11 MOAB 6 as part of my EDC and may ride around in my Sitka if I am out for longer. I like the Malaga though too, let me know how that works for you.

5. phasertone

phasertone Newbie

Grav22: that's what I talking about! My Malaga is all tricked out and ready for the delivery of the Prime. While everybody's waiting for delayed deliveries, I've been spending my time preparing my EDC.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews