• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trent Reznor: Nobody Has An Android Phone

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails (NIN) are undoubtedly musical pioneers when it comes to the digital age of entertainment profiteering - they don’t have a record label and released their last two albums (Ghosts I-IV and The Slip) under the Creative Commons License. Unlike most in the music industry… they get it. And [...]

More...

Well, if Trent Reznor is an Apple fanboi, so? Who cares, just wait for the days to pass when Android becomes superior to other mobile devices. Then we can all mumble, I told you so, Trent.

They're all about money, so, they're all about Apple.

Fair enough.

What's Android all about then?

I think the Android community and the entire open source community should boycott NIN and Trent Reznor. Show him how many nobodies use Android. Instead the Android community is begging him to come to Android after he insults the Android platform...

Upvote 0
What's Android all about then?

I think the Android community and the entire open source community should boycott NIN and Trent Reznor. Show him how many nobodies use Android. Instead the Android community is begging him to come to Android after he insults the Android platform...
Exactly.

I'm not really sure what Android is all about, it's developing, and we'll find out sooner or later.

Upvote 0

Attachments

• trentbeauty12.jpg
    trentbeauty12.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones