• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Tri-Band Virgin Mobile Galaxy S3 Data Done Right and Regular Tri-Band

If your account gets suspended due to a unpaid bill meaning your month of service ran out then your basically locked out of your account until you unsuspend your account by paying the bill which is the same amount as your last month of service. Once you pay that that amount you click on restore account and it restores it or you can switch plans but the catch is if your account is suspended you cant do anything or manage your account.

Upvote 0
I just called virgin mobile and transferred my data done right account to my regular virgin mobile galaxy s3's l-710. I'm kinda mad cause on the phone they said before they transfer it that they'd transfer everything but when it transferred it didn't give me my remaining balance so I called virgin mobile back and they said they can't transfer my balance that its not gonna happen so I just lost $20 and I had to pay for a new month of service.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones