1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support triangle about service bars

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by captnmo, Nov 29, 2010.

1. captnmo

captnmo New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    My eris was having issues (scrolling to the left by itself and not scrolling back, shutting off, force closing everything, etc) so i took it into verizon and even the guy working there got frustrated so he did a factory reset (i think thats what you call it) and once it was FINALLY done he came out and said that my phone still had its problems. Once I learned that verizon no longer has phones like the enV, voyager, etc i just left since mine could still answer phone calls and some stuff on a good day, or so i thought. Once i got home and looked at my phone and it was done loading I noticed there was a triangle above my service bars and my phone has no connection to anything except wi-fi even though it has 2 bars of service. Sorry i'm not very good at explaining, but any help is great. I just want to know how to be able to re-connect it so i can at least make calls or send texts.

Advertisement

2. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

Sounds like the data service is not provisioned. You can try dialing *228 send, option 1 and see if it will reprovision.