1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tried and tried to root my Alcatel idol4 6055U

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kooter casteel, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Kooter casteel

I tried many times to root this device .... With different recovery and OS .... I need help badly

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

3. Kooter casteel

Why? Well it's an ok phone to beat up on...... And if it goes bad I didn't spend to much money on it..... Yeah it has it probs battery processor gets lil warm .... But if I root it things change a lil.... I just want to make it better than it is in it present state.......

4. Kooter casteel

Why? Well it's an ok phone to beat up on...... And if it goes bad I didn't spend to much money on it..... Yeah it has it probs battery processor gets lil warm .... But if I root it things change a lil.... I just want to make it better than it is in it present state.......

5. Kooter casteel

6. Kooter casteel

I know it's not the best choice .... But for the money you can't beat it...... It does run lil warm processor and battery.... I just want to make it better than it is in its present state

7. James L

James L Android Expert

That device can be rooted if you have a Windows computer, and can fully understand the process it's not hard but does require pretty specific steps.

Kooter casteel likes this.
  8. daddybug422

daddybug422 Lurker

Can I root my Android Zone 3 without a com??

9. daddybug422

daddybug422 Lurker

??? New to this .. need help

10. daddybug422

daddybug422 Lurker

Yeah

11. daddybug422

daddybug422 Lurker

Trying to root without com

12. daddybug422

daddybug422 Lurker

Is it possible ?

13. James L

James L Android Expert

Alcatel Idol 4 Forum

The Alcatel Idol 4 release date was June 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 processor, and 2610mAh battery.

June 2016
Release Date
Reviews