1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tried iPad, Want Android

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by jakobfisher, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jakobfisher

jakobfisher Newbie

So for the past 8 months or so I have been using an iPad 2 and so far it's okay but throughout this I've decided that I'm more of an Android person and I am now ready to ditch the iPad for an Android tablet. My budget is about $350. I know I won't get the latest and greatest but I need some feedback on what Android tablets y'all have been using and what your thoughts in general are on the large variety of tablets available. So, what do you all suggest?

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

I am going to move this thread into the Device Comparison thread since I know some comparisons are going to be going on here.

If anything I would suggest to look into the Nexus 7 :)

3. rui-no-onna

rui-no-onna Android Enthusiast

If expandable storage isn't a concern, I'd highly recommend stretching the budget to a Nexus 10 (16GB $399, 32GB $499). If expandability is a requirement, I've been quite happy with the Transformer TF700T and would recommend its little brother, the Asus TF300.

4. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

If you want a 10inch, stretch it the little extra and get a Nexus 10. If you don't want to and don't mind a 7in tablet, get the Nexus 7. Both are outstanding tablets, and you can get a 16gb nexus 7 for only 200, 32gb for 250. :D

5. DROZ

DROZ Member

Nexus 10 and Nexus 7. Galaxy Tabs are also solid and they cost about the same