1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Triumph battery dies very very fast

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sequoyah517, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Sequoyah517

Sequoyah517 Newbie

I dont know whats up but the battery will drain from 100-0 in a hour of use sometimes sooner. Cell standby is between 49-60% not sure whats up just got a brand new battery.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Is it a genuine Moto battery? There are lots of dodgy batteries around - particularly those that claim a higher capacity than the standard one - that are totally pants.

If the battery is kosher, then I'd send the phone in for repair.

3. thangfish

thangfish Android Expert

4. Sequoyah517

Sequoyah517 Newbie

My phone is rooted and i run cm7 but now i run starship as for the battery my stock motorolla battery is what i used before i bought the new one not sure what brand the new one is.

5. thangfish

thangfish Android Expert

Well try the battery calibration. If that doesn't help, an app may help you. I recommend Battery Monitor Widget, and now BMW's functionality is also a part of Android Tuner. It sort of combines Battery Monitor Widget and System Tuner into one app. It can actually tell you the capacity of your battery (in mAh) to help you decide if the battery is sub-standard, or will help you pinpoint the source of battery drain (assuming it is legitimate).

6. markzombie82

markzombie82 Android Enthusiast

Not to sound like a deush but nexus 4 battery after nine hours at work in a cooler and I had 70% left. Isn't this the why I love my new nexus thread. Lol.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews