• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Triumph Battery on eBay

Upvote 0
Hmmm, a 1300mA version:
BATTERY FIT Motorola Triumph,WX435,FB0-2,FB02,NEW | eBay

And 1400 from another seller:
Generic Battery Motorola Triumph, Motorola WX435 FB0-2 | eBay

Perhaps when people receive their batteries they could take a snapshot of front and back, or supply identification marks.

I'd really like to see the Motorola badged battery on-line!
Most of these are coming direct from Hong Kong and I am banking my trust only on the Sellers feedback.The battery charger pins have to be set up manually I understand and may have the risk of a reverse polarity issue if not done properly. I only see two terminals on the charger and three on the battery I know only two should be needed so I will have to verify the polarity on the battery prior to use, usually two of the three are the same polarity though I have not verified this on my battery yet. If anyone has used one of these chargers already please let me know how it has worked for you.

Bob

EDIT: I checked the battery. Polarity is marked on the label and the two inner contacts are Negative Polarity (-) with the outer being Positive (+)

Upvote 0
As long as we're on the topic of charging batteries, does anyone know of a good device to use for charging an EXTRA battery? I am looking for a device, some sort of dock or station into which you insert just the battery, in order to charge it. Please reply here, thanks: http://androidforums.com/motorola-t...tery-have-you-found-good-one.html#post3202722
I'll let you know when the one I ordered with my extra battery comes.
Looks like this one:

1x Battery Charger for Motorola Triumph Photon 4G MB855 | eBay

Bob

Reactions: beepbot
Upvote 0
Thanks, Bob. I'm interested to hear whether the connectors slide around too easily (I'd be worried about bumping into it and frying the battery). Also curious whether the battery fits snugly, or whether it threatens to pop out. I was interested in finding a charger I could take with me in my car, and have it resting on the seat or floor, without worrying that the battery will get dislodged if I hit a bump. I'd prefer not to have to jerry-rig the thing with silicone/tape/glue/etc. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Got my battery in the mail today, as expected its made in China. Currently in the process of doing the charge and discharge cycles!
img20110917121732.jpg

EDIT: Ive been reading that charging and discharging a lithium ion battery is not neccesary or good for the battery so im just gonna skip that. But so far it lasted a full charge today for around 5 1/2 hours with full brightness, gps satellites on, bluetooth on, all animations turned on, and live wallpaper used and moderate to constant use. Basically everything turned on and at max settings. So far seems good :)

Upvote 0
I got the battery on Saturday, but I had already taken the Triumph back to Target on Friday night. Bad GPS, and unreliable home and back buttons were enough for me.

I'll keep the battery in case VM gets its act together and fixes all of the problems with the Triumph. I'd buy the Triumph again in a heartbeat if they fixed all of the known issues; it's a nice phone.
tl

Upvote 0
But so far it lasted a full charge today for around 5 1/2 hours with full brightness, gps satellites on, bluetooth on, all animations turned on, and live wallpaper used and moderate to constant use. Basically everything turned on and at max settings. So far seems good :)

Hmm.. that seems a bit longer than the stock battery. I think constant heavy use would kill the stock battery after ~4 hours. I guess the extra 200mah works pretty well.

Upvote 0
Hmm.. that seems a bit longer than the stock battery. I think constant heavy use would kill the stock battery after ~4 hours. I guess the extra 200mah works pretty well.

Yes i think it does seem to good to be true my phone died today and i didnt even use it that much, lasted just as long as the original battery. maybe this battery is not that much better after all. I will continue to test it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones