1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Triumph vs intercept reception

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kemo1990, Sep 7, 2011.

1. kemo1990

kemo1990 Member
    None

Sep 7, 2011
    Im tired of my intercepts not sending/receiving all my text messages...i know triumphs receptions worse than the OV but how is it compared to the intercept?

Advertisement

2. stef7

stef7 Android Expert
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    Male
    Systems Engineer
    This is just one person's opinion. I have not had as many SMS issues with the MT as I had with the Samsung Intercept. But it's possible, that in my area, the VMUSA service has just been more reliable.

As far as reception and the bars displayed, honestly, I do not think the MT is less sensitive than the Intercept. I think the bars displayed can be overly optimistic on some phones. People in other forums have indicated fine conversation and 3G operation when there have been 0 bars displayed.

3. cityoke2

cityoke2 Newbie
    None

Oct 5, 2010
    I have fewer test that don't go through, on my triumph, than I ever did with the Intercept. It seems like the signal meter is incorrect, because even if I do not have any reception, I can still make calls, and send texts. My only complaint is that verizon, is the only service that works great in my apartment, all the others are very flaky.